Friday, October 25, 2019

Probably should've been my first post...

Hi everyone.

This and a few other posts will be kinda edited copy/paste items from a blog that I began on Facebook.  I'll probably primarily use this as my main blog platform going forward...

Well, this is my blog that I've been talking about. I won't be able to really use it much until late Saturday because of work tomorrow and having a very early day on Saturday.

Why early on Saturday? Because I have to be ready to leave the house by like 6:30 so I can be picked up to be taken to Columbus for the Best Buddies Inclusion Walk. It's the first time that I'm attempting it, though mostly I'll be seeing who I'll be riding down with and try and socialize with them and other chapter members.

I'll probably be headed to bed soon because I have to be up early tomorrow for work and I'm just tired from work today.

After Saturday, I'll try and post stuff that's more independent from my normal timeline posts.

Feel free to comment, like or whatever you'd like to do.

Have yourselves a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment