Friday, October 25, 2019

Home Theater Questions (Will Update in Another Post)

Hi everyone.

I'm waiting to hear back from someone about how I'm supposed to get to my counseling appointment tomorrow. I might have to see if my brother will be able to take me, if not, I might have to reschedule. I've been having a horrible time with setting up stuff with my HPC provider lately. They're having staffing problems and I'm thinking of taking a break from working with them until things get sorted out.

Anyways, on to better things. I've been asking around for advice on TVs and such because I'd like to buy a new one for our living room, certainly before the end of the year, preferably early next month or early Dec.

I've settled on a size of 50-55, maybe even 60 inches if I can afford it. I'm trying to get info on brands and models, and what everyone likes before I decide to make a purchase. I've looked on various electronics sites and places like Walmart and Best Buy for prices and reviews. But I'd rather rely on my friends' experiences and opinions.

I've sort of narrowed down the brands to basically Samsung, LG, Vizio, Hisense and TCL, though I'd like to see if anyone else has had good experiences with other brands.

To be honest, this is about all I have for right now. I'm gonna eat some pizza and probably take a nap before I do some other stuff later tonight. I'll maybe tomorrow or Wednesday write a bit about something related to Halloween since we're getting close to that time.

Everyone have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment