Monday, November 11, 2019

Hi--What's Been Going On With Me

Hi everyone.

Sorry for not being more active on my blog or even on Facebook recently.  But I've been busy the past week or so.

I've had some stuff with Best Buddies at OSU and work.  I'm also starting to get up early in the morning to help with my home's wood stove, since it's gotten insanely cold pretty early in November.  I've also had my last day at work possibly until next spring on Thursday.

This all being said, I'm actually happier now than I've been in a while.  This past year or so I've been happier since I can remember, in all honesty.

I've been able to meet and socialize with people who like and accept me for who I am.  I no longer care about trying to be "typical" or "normal".  There's really no such concepts in reality.

I'm really glad that I'm able to talk with and hang out with people who like me for who I am and we can identify with each other.  That's becoming more important to me to try and branch out and get some local friends around here.

I know that I did somewhat explain some of this stuff in a Facebook timeline post I made last night.  However, I did feel like writing a bit more about it and let everyone know that you making me feel accepted and happy is the best thing that's happened to me.

Thanks everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment