Saturday, August 8, 2020

Eating and Gaming

 Hi everyone.

This is going to be a fairly mundane blog post about a couple of things I've been up to.  Mostly what I've been eating for dinner lately and some gaming stuff.

Basically, I've become addicted to pasta and slow cooker beef and onion dishes.  I've been eating a ton of Pasta Roni boxed pasta meals.  Basically, I've had just about everyone of them that was inspired by traditional Italian pasta dishes.  Namely butter and herb, Parmesan cheese, fettuccine Alfredo, broccoli and chicken, and chicken fettuccine.  All of which are pretty good, and all of which are pretty cheap.  Almost every place that sells them retails them for about a dollar.

I've also taken a liking to slow cooker beef and vegetables.  Be it pot roast or my upcoming attempt at beef and French onion soup.  I have onions, will be getting beef broth and steaks, so why not?

And for desert, well, I usually eat cereal like Crispex or Chex, or ice cream.  Meijer has Hudsonville brand ice cream, while Walmart has started to carry Turkey Hill (which Kroger already was).

Now to shift to gaming.  So far, as far as actual games, it's been the same old, same old.  Mostly Hitman 2: Silent Assassin.  However, I'll be doing some racing games soon since Le Mans is coming up next month.  However, I bought a Pound HDMI adapter for my PS2.  And it's a huge improvement over AV composite (or whatever the Yellow/Red/White wires are), or the RCA to HDMI adapted I used previously.  Text especially is do much sharper and easier to read, and color and such is pretty good as well.

Previously, I felt I was taking an eye exam with how blurry some images were.  Granted, my eyesight isn't the greatest to begin with.  But now at least I can read text in my PS2 games without excessive blurriness and such.  Not to mention if my next TV only has HDMI, no worries there, either.

So, that's what I have for now.  I'll probably make a more history oriented post next time within the next few days.

Everyone have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment