Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Plans For My Blog

 Hi Everyone.

I've decided on a couple of things for my blog.  I'll continue (actually, in reality, start) the Philadelphia Experiment posts, and one of those is coming soon, maybe as soon as Thursday.  

But I've also decided to do a new series of posts that focuses on history called "The Weapons That Lost the War".  This is not only about the infantry weapons, vehicles, artillery, and other items that it can be said lost the war for their unfortunate users (or won the war in spite of on occasion).  It'll go into why said article of equipment was bad, why it was designed, its purpose, and what factors lead it to at best mediocrity, or in some cases, downright horribleness.

I'll also be posting more about stuff that I've been doing and following.  Eventually, as we get closer to August, I'll try and do a post about the 24 Hours of Le Mans, for example.  I'll also talk more about gaming, stuff I've done or plan on doing with friends, outings and other such things.

So that's what I have planned going forward.  I'll also try and be more active on here, too.

Everyone have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment